Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 05 and Dec 14. *ETA to UK Excl. Highlands & Islands Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping All The Time for Email Subscribers
Montpellier MFF177X 70cm, 177cm Tall Top Mount No Frost with Drinks Dispenser in Inox
The MFF177X would be a great addition to any kitchen. The fridge is a large capacity with features such as LED lighting, glass safety shelves and an interior electronic control and the Top Mount Freezer boasts 'No Frost Technology' which means you don't have to worry about defrosting the appliance. With an impressive A+ energy rating, it will not only save on energy, but on money too. A great addition to any modern kitchen
Perfect for the average sized home, this spacious unit boasts a generous 425L of food storage space – split between a 330L fridge and 95L freezer cavity! To help you make the most of this unit’s large capacity, the Top Mounted No Frost Fridge Freezer boasts plenty of door storage, a large salad crisper, three adjustable fridge shelves, and even a handy water dispenser, for crisp cold water whenever you want it.
Interior electronic controls ensure complete control of your appliance is at your fingertips, and the top mounted freezer’s No Frost technology means you don’t have to worry about manually defrosting the appliance ever again.
Features and Benefits
• Electronic controls– Places complete control of your appliance at your fingertips.
• No frost– Prevents the build-up of frost, so you’ll never have to waste your time and efforts again!
• Stylish interior LED light– Perfect for those midnight snacks, and guaranteeing you’ll never forget an item at the back of fridge.
• Generous food storage space– Boasting a 425L capacity, split between a 330L fridge and 95L freezer.
• Water dispenser– Allowing you to enjoy crisp, cold water at the press of a lever.
• Dimensions: H177 x W70 x D67cm
• Guarantee: 2 year
• Colour: Inox
• Defrosting function: Frost free
• Energy efficiency rating: A+
• Shelf material: Glass
• Total capacity: 425L
• Fridge capacity: 330L
• Freezer capacity: 95L
• Energy consumption: 329 kWh/year
• Noise level: 43dB
Energy Rating A+
Style Top Mount Fridge Freezer
Warranty, Shipping & Returns
2 YEAR GUARANTEE PARTS & LABOUR
Shipping takes place within 2 days for anticipated delivery 7 to 9 days later.
For all faulty, damaged or unwanted Montpellier appliances, you must send a detailed Uplift Request Form to the email below.
tel: 01684 278090 firstname.lastname@example.org
Failed on install
In the unlikely event that an appliance fails to operate or demonstrates an error message at the point of installation, please note the following:
1. Upon notification by email we will arrange for the swapping of the appliance, and ensure the replacement is installed successfully.
2. Complete the Returns Form sent to you by email, indicating the correct return reason of ‘Failed on Install.’ You must give an accurate fault description on the form.
3. Montpellier will arrange for the appliance to be collected by DAD and perform a full function test.
Under 30 Days Faulty :
Should you report a fault within 30 days of delivery, please
call Minerva prior to you exchanging the appliance.
Minerva will ‘soft-service’ the appliance with you. The operator will offer a service call, should this be declined an uplift number will be issued verbally. We cannot approve the return of faulty appliances without an uplift number.
Post 30 Days installed:
Please contact Minerva service on 01759 487839 or visit: www.montpelliersupport.com
No longer required
If you, as the customer, change your mind and decide you no longer want an appliance, it can be returned with a re-stocking fee (15% fee for boxed items or 40% for unboxed items).
We require confirmation by email that the re-stocking fee has been agreed.
Restocking Fee Applies (15% /40%)
Confirmation of fee agreement by email
No Re-stocking fee for incorrect delivery
For appliances that have been delivered by mistake e.g. you have received duplicate items, there is no re-stocking fee.
If the unit is still saleable, we will first offer a damage allowance depending on the type and extent of damage. We will need photos of the damage in order to determine the amount to be given. We may also offer to send a replacement part to restore the appliance to an as-new condition.
Should you receive a delivery and you are not happy with the condition of the packaging, please refuse the delivery and return with the driver. If you have taken in the delivery, you have 72 hours to report the box damage for automatic uplift.
30 days to report any damages
Photos of the damage are required
Completed Uplift Form