Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 05 and Dec 14. *ETA to UK Excl. Highlands & Islands Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping All The Time for Email Subscribers
Please see shipping information below prior to ordering.
This beautiful Swisscave dual zone WLB-460DF wine fridge from the Black Edition series fits perfectly into a commercial setting or private residential property. This wine cooler can also be used with or without a door handle, which makes it optically perfectly centered. This wine chiller comes with
Available with 13 horizontal shelves or a combination of display / sloping and horizontal shelves which are available under accessories.
- comes with 12 shelves for storing 168 standard Bordeaux bottles
- perfect view of the noble wines through full-surface, triple-glazed, lockable insulating glass door with a filigree black anodised aluminium frame
- reliable temperature control via digital temperature control and display
- gentle storage of your precious wines thanks to a vibration-free and rubber bearing compressor
- Fully glazed UV-resistant 3-layer glass door
- Filigree precious black stainless steel frame rim with Black anodised steel door handle Dimensions 1720 x 595 x 725 mm
- Lighting White all-round Lighting
- on/off switch
- Number shelves 12 Shelf material Beech wood Number shelves for display (Perfect wine presentation)
- Number of bottle levels max. 16
- Telescopic shelves
- Full extension shelves (80%)
- Black PUR/ALU inside casing
- Long-term storage and ageing
- 2 digital displays (set and actual temp.)
- Combined fan and convection cooling
- Defrost function
- Temperature Memory Function (Power failure)
- Condensation water container
- Heating (integrated powerful winter function)
- Acoustic temperature alarm
- Acoustic door alarm
- Tilt protection
- Feet adjustable to compensate uneven floors
- Bottle capacity (Bordeaux shape, part of shelves removed)
- 200 Bottle capacity (Bordeaux shape, all shelves inserted)
- 168 Space for oversized bottles (Magnum, 3lt.)
- On top and bottom shelf Humidity 50 - 70% depending on ambient humidity Climate classification SN / ST
- Temperature range single/top 10 °C - 20 °C
- Net weight 110 kg
- Power Consumption 0.37 kWh (ca.) Voltage 220 V / 50 Hz Cable Length 1.5
Warranty, Shipping & Returns
This product is available from the 1st October 2020 for shipping soon after. Advance deliveries for delivery prior to October from Europe to UK can be arranged for an extra shipping cost of £70. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
After receipt of payment. Delivery times may vary depending on the product model and will be between 5 and 14 days. Delivery to UK addresses is from Milton Keynes.
Conditions for curbside delivery: Public access fo the truck for unloading or delivery location must be guaranteed. Presence required for the delivery of goods and reachable via telephone. If a second delivery needs to be scheduled, the customer shall bear the costs.
Conditions for floor/dolly delivery: access to the point of delivery must be freely accessible and be sufficiently large-sized (no crane operations, removing/disassembling doors, spiral staircase, etc.). No installation or on-site changes (e.g. wall mounting, electrical outlets).
Note: After having placed the cooler on chosen location please do NOT POWER CONNECTION (as a protection of the compressor) for 12 hours. Accessories such as carbon filters and adapters are placed in an envelope on top of the cardboard box.
Transport damage: Any damage to packaging and appliance must be noted to the transporter immediately on receipt of the delivery in written on the delivery note or hand-held unit. Do lift the cardboard sleeve upward once having cut through the bandages to check the unit.
Conditions in case of curbside delivery:
The customer is responsible for providing a phone number in good time and in advance, where the customer is easily accessible for notification. The delivery company shall deliver the goods on the agreed date. On the day of delivery the buyer must be reachable at the phone number, also, inter alia, to discuss the exact transfer point and time with the delivery company. If the delivery company cannot deliver the goods, because the buyer was not reachable by phone during the agreed handover period and/or no one was present to take delivery of the goods, the buyer shall have to pay for the associated costs or the repeated delivery. SWISSCAVE supplies all parcels and pallets (if part of the contract) to the curbside. Floor deliveries can be offered by contract or can be ordered.
Conditions in case of floor delivery:
Public entrance to the receiving area must be guaranteed. Access to the place where the device will be used must be free and large enough (no cranes operating, no expanding doors, no spiral staircases, etc.). No installations or on-site changes (for example, no installation of fixed power connection in walls without socket).
End-user warranty conditions:
The SWISSCAVE 2 years product warranty (new equipment) covers repair and replacement parts, as well as transportation of the device to our repair centres e.g. the travel time of the technician (cheapest form). The general maintenance conditions of SWISSCAVE AG apply. A 6 month Bring-in warranty applies to replacement and demo units.
Returns & replacements:
ChillingWine customers can return the cabinet within 14 days. Transport costs will only be charged if the appliance is not returned in perfect condition. If the cabinet can no longer be used as new equipment, the customer may be charged an additional discount if he / she is at fault. In principle, the customer is obliged to hand over the device ready for transport when returning it.